Note Performer 3: how to hear stopped horn for "+" PT in addition to "stopped" PT

Hi, I just started with note performer. I see that the stopped horn sound plays for the playing technique “stopped” but not for the same pt.stopped that uses the plus sign. How can I make the plus sign version also play back stopped?

Sorry if this is similar to other questions, but I’m a complete beginner to the technical aspects and don’t know if this has something to do with expression maps or even what an expression map is, and I’m not understanding the answers on anything in the forum related to the play tab to be honest. Could someone explain how to do the + sign fix like I’m 4?

In write mode, click on the palette icon near the upper right corner of the window, then click on the playing techniques icon below to open the right panel. Click on Brass to expand that section and you will see two plus signs in the second row underneath Brass. The first is for muted, and the second is for stopped. Select one or more contiguous notes and click on the second plus sign to make the notes become stopped. I was not able to use the Shift-P popover to accomplish this, as both plus signs there made the notes muted.

So… I don’t know what happened, but now the + sign (pt.stopped) now does use the correct sound in Note Performer. All I did was quit and try it again a few hours later. Thank you devs? Or random luck?

Glad it’s working for you now.