Noteperformer template missing

In an attempt to clean things up a bit and reduce clutter, I removed the Dorico 3.5 app (very happy with Dorico 4!) and its files from Application Support. The next time I opened a file in Dorico 4, I got the error message:
This project references a Playback Template playbacktemplate.noteperformer that is not installed on this system.
The window gave me the option of not showing this message in the future. Interestingly, NotePerformer still loaded and played back fine. Does anyone have an idea what’s going on?

You should probably run the NotePerformer installer again, which will put it back in the expected spot. I imagine you’ve inadvertently removed it from its shared location, which was in a Dorico 3.5 folder in the global Library/Application Support folder.

Thanks, Daniel. This is what I ended up doing.

I had indeed deleted the global Dorico 3.5 folder which I hadn’t necessarily imagined to hold essential information for NotePerformer running in Dorico 4. Perhaps this will change in the imminent NP update. Interestingly, rerunning the NP installer created new Dorico 2 and Dorico 3 folders in the global Lib folder.