I can try another file but as this was an export from Cubase I am at a loss as to why.
I tried renaming the part in Cubase to “Piano” but in Dorico it only imports the first Stave, the rest are called “Pno”.
I also tried MIDI file type 0 to no avail.
Also, the song doesn’t even play, even though all the information is visible in Write.
MuseScore imports but quantizes in an odd fashion. Sibelius on the other hand has no issues at all, notes are on the correct Stave, no tempo problems and no incorrect quantizing.
I am using version 1.1 but I am worried that by the time this is sorted my trial will run out and I won’t know if it is something I will purchase or try and get away with something like MuseScore.
I have another USB eLicenser so can try after the next update.
Thank you for writing.