Novation forum closes plus contradictions

fyi - Novation have closed their forums (still viewable) saying “As the Novation community has developed over the years, it has naturally found the bulk of it’s [sic] voice on Social Media. To ensure we can be there to discuss and support you as best we can, we’ve decided to close the forum.”

I also noticed that their current SL MkII product page includes the Zero SL MkII in their claims of “flagship midi controller”, saying “You can choose between 61, 49 and 25-key versions or the keyless SL MkII ZeRO, which gives you the same control over your software in a more lightweight and portable form.” Yet the Support Downloads list has the Zero SL MkII as a legacy product, as does the forum Legacy Product page.

The related Automap product page continues to puff “Automap 4 is the brand new version of Novation’s Automap control software.” I understand Automap 4 was released in 2011 and is now at version 4.9 In November 2013 the Automap product manager was less than optimistic on the future of Automap in a forum post. I guess it’s a case of caveat emptor for purchasers of Novation Automap products.

Raymondo