Nuendo 10.3 and Custom Sofa

Hello. Always the same behavior: immediate crash when trying to import a SOFA into the AmbiDecoder. Have other people experienced this bug? Work under W10, NUENDO 10.3 and RME Madiface Driver. Thanks for your feedback :exclamation:

Hi,

Could you attach crash/dmp file, please?

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder or Crash Reports in macOS 10.15 (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

Hi. Thank you for your answer.

No DMP created in “Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps” during this crash that I repeated many times. I thought it could come from my HRTF but I had already used it in Nuendo for a big project with no problems. The variable that changed from the last time was the hard drive location of this HRTF. By importing it from a folder on my DropBox hard drive = systematic crash. If the HRTF is in a more classic folder, like “Music” for example = Ok, no crash. It must come from the particular rights in writing/reading of a special folder as it is in Windows?

Do you have any specific recommendations related to the use of drives connected to the hard drive (especially OneDrive and DropBox)?

Hi,

Reading/writing anything from/to Dropbox in realtime is not recommended. This really might be the source.