NUENDO 12 - THE NEW MAJOR VERSION - AVAILABLE NOW! Special update offer!

It worked but would be nice if it was all in a single application.

@TimoWildenhain @Luis_Dongo

Any insight into if/when Nuendo will get monitoring of Atmos binaural mix via Apple spatial audio? (Important for Apple Music deliverables)

That’s quite a generous time frame.

Would be more useful to add new profiles incrementally, with each maintenance release.

I hope the new license manager can add license transfer, such as dnxhd playback and spectralayers, otherwise I still can’t give up the elicenser.

the same with me … so frustrating, I just realised

Well, all products will be changed to the new licensing system, but it is impossible to change that at once. WaveLab and SpectraLayers will be changed within the next 3 months.

1 Like

But you can still use the all the products (including Nuendo 11) if you leave the dongle in? I just can’t afford to break anything at this point.

Like I can still use my DNxHD playback on the dongle while using Nuendo 12?

Yes, you can

Fantastic upgrade/update. Well worth the asking price :slight_smile:

Thank you, SteveBee.

Thank you, Luis.

Thanks to the efforts of Steinberg team, nuendo12 has a good experience at present, but some small problems have been found, and the video is not smooth when playing in full screen. Small problem, I still hope to optimize it, thanks!

It looks like Avid sneaked in on Steinberg and released their PT major product lines two days ago, maybe to take the wind of your sail. But its okay, we get it…it’s called competition. Nuendo is great and this N12 release is a major breakthrough. I’m gonna dip into my wallet again and buy this.

1 Like

Hi, Just wondering if the $159.99 includes the 20% early adopter discount or if there’s a coupon code for that? Thanks!

Edit: Looking on the website, that seems to include the discount.

soo…how do I get my update? I updated from 10 to 11 12 april to get the update to 12 for free, but how. nothing in “my Products”

You have to log into your steinberg account and you will see the updates you are entitled to, eg the Grace period.

Is there a mute on the VCA master or it still doesn’t work?

well no update in my account, I ask support. thanks

i don’t even want to upgrade to monterey, i’m on catalina very satisfied using nuendo 10.3, besides my macmini only has 16gb of ram, if so, in addition to the update to nuendo 12 i will need a mac studio

Are we talking about full new versions (Wavelab 12 and Spectralayers 9) or will it be through minor updates?

Congratulations on Nuendo 12. Spectacular update.