Nuendo 5.5 activation code issue resolved

How do I do that? I installed 5.5 and it says there is no license?

Done
Thanks

No license code for 5.5 here, it would be nice that you sent it to me too

TIA

JazzTee

You posr date from 2011… We are in 2012 and I don’t have the code yet!

Hello,

I’ll take care on this. In case you’ve not received the code in the meantime, you’ll get it immediately.

Thanks,
Timo

Got my Activation code today, many thanks

Regards
Javier from Spain

Hello!

My Name is Ivan and I have the following problem with my Nuendo 5.5 key:

For now I use Nuendo 5.1 with Professional licence and I expected to receive the same one for Nuendo 5.5. Instead I received two keys for Nuendo 5.5 with Educational licence. This is not a good solution for me cause if I activate them I’ll be not eligible to maintain my commercial activity using this soft. For this uncheerful reason those both keys are still not activated and I still can not use Nuendo in version 5.5.

So is there any possibility to receive one key for Nuendo 5.5 Professional instead of those two keys for Nuendo 5.5 Educational? I draw your attention once again - they are not activated yet!

With thirst and impatience I’m waiting for the fast resolving of this confusion.

Thank You!

AFAIK, there are no specific keys for eductational.
If you take a closer look, you will see that the upgrade license speaks for xx, xx, xx and “educational” (forgotten the exact wording). Which does not mean that your license will be “downgraded” to educational.

Unless I am terribly mistaking …

Fredo

Upgrade licence speaks:

“Nuendo 5.5
Steinberg, Upgrade for Nuendo 5, Upgrade for Nuendo 5 (Educational)”

So, if I understand you right - this is the upgrade for Nuendo 5 and Nuendo 5 Educational?

That is correct.
The upgrade is for both Nuendo 5 and Nuendo 5 Eductaional.

Fredo

Registred Nuendo 5 on the 27.01.2012, 12:22. Steinberg support question recived on the 30-01-2012. 12.56.

Stil no licence for 5.5 recived?. Can this be sovled rather quicky ? I´d hate my 5.5 “trial” to run out in the middle of a session :wink:.

Kind regards

Peter

Please have a look into your MySteinberg account. There is a Nuendo 5.5 license activation code waiting for you.

Hi

I am having the same problem. I just upgraded from Nuendo 4 to 5. That went ok, but when I updated to 5.5 I have no Activation Code

Would appreciate the help.

Thanks

Phil

Got it working. Thanks

I have the same questions, and I don’t see where they’ve been answered (unless I missed it somehow in the 5 pages of comments)

Question 1: Now that I’ve gotten N5.5.2 working, should I uninstall N5.0?

Question 2: I’m getting the Loopmash error too:

Application ‘LoopMash 2’ has caused the following error:

eLicenser(s) contain no valid license for this application.

Please connect a valid eLicenser and restart application.

Options:

• Click to abort.

Is 5.5 supposed to include an activation code for Loopmash? How do I find and install it (it doesn’t appear in my eLicenser control center or in the list of License transactions on MySteinberg).

hmmm, well the Loopmash error seems to have fixed itself… (I swear I did NOTHING, it just works now)

I’ve used Nuendo5.5 trial version for about 1 month after that i brought a legal copy of Nuendo 5 at my local dealer.
Now i want to updated to Nuendo 5.5 and it doesn’t let do that.
I’ve already tried to install Nuendo 5.5 again and it appears as Nuendo 5.5 trial version
What am i doing wrong?

thanks a lot

Which licenses does the ELC shows?
Having versions installend and having licenses on your dongle are two different things.

Fredo

It shows all the licenses.
The Nuendo 5 that i brought and the Nuendo 5.5 Trial

Indeed, there is a trial for Nuendo 5.5 and a regular Nuendo 5 license on the USB-eLicenser.
However, I assume that the program installation of Nuendo 5.5 went fine as you can use it as the trial version.
I have placed a Nuendo 5.5 activation code into your MySteinberg account. If you log in, you can see a new code is waiting for you.