Nuendo 5 to 5.5 Help Please.

New user to Nuendo 5. I got Nuendo 3 so I could update to Nuendo 5 for less. I have it installed but I’m trying to update it to 5.5. How do I get around the trial? Do I need to purchase a full version again? I thought I had what I needed. I’m totally confused. I need some help on getting things going.

I have both 5 and 5.5 working but videos don’t play correctly(choppy/static like) in 5 but play fine in 5.5.

Anyone care to shed some light and help me out.

I’m on Mac OS 10.7.5 on a Macbook Pro.

Thanks
Nicole

Licenses are “unlocked” by entering the provided serial number into the eLicenser.

Fredo

I have the serial number for my full updated version 5 and I was given a trail version serial number for 5.5. It says my 5.0 is registered and my trial version is registered. So how do I get the code for a full version? This is very confusing to me. Not as easy as I thought it would be. Grrr…

Nicole

Just have been informed it takes up to 48 hours for serial to show up for full version for 5.5.

Thanks
Nicole

Or:

EdDoll wrote: BTW, if you really need to have the Nuendo 5.5 activation code immediately, there is a workaround for that.
At the moment, all newly registered Nuendo 5 USB-eLicensers get a Nuendo 5.5 activation code right away. It’s only the already registered USB-eLicensers that take longer.
So, if you delete the USB-eLicenser from your account and register it again, you should get your activation code automatically.

I tried it. It worked.

Regards, Martijn.

Your the damn man. This worked and fixed my problem. Thanks so much.

Nicole

You’re welcome :wink:

Martijn.