Nuendo 6.0.3 Update - Found it

Mac (on the first guess!): http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Nuendo_6/6.0.3/Mac/Nuendo_6.0.3_Update_mac.dmg

Naughty boys!

Well looks that we have new toys :smiling_imp:

Nice catch !

FBI warning @ Bredo : Even in New Zealand, you won’t be safe anymore…
:slight_smile:

seems as if only the track types are automatically colorized…the tracks itself all use default grey track color.
No clicks reducing in this matter… :unamused:

My color settings looks very nice (dark gray).

I don’t want open a new topic for a simple question … where is the menu/key command for: “control room do playback with the settings from mixer” (volume, pan, etc.)? In old control room, the command was in the right mouse click menu …

You fixed the scroll wheel fade issue I didn’t like. Thank you Steinberg - this is a substantial bug knocking update!

Whoa. Faders appear to have much more information on them as well. Am I mistaken?

You’re welcome!

Thanx, but where???

CR is open. Have search it with docked CR and float CR window, but no command found. I can remember, on the first N6 update, the command was there and I click it, but I don’t remember where it was. The sound is good and I hear all my changes on the CR output, but it remains a bad feeling …

Ok, have it. It’s embrassing now … this command is only aviable, if a cue send is activated.
Too much bits and bytes again :wink: