Liebe Foren Mitglieder,
Steinberg stellt ein neues, umfangreiches Produktpflege Update für Nuendo zum kostenlosen Download bereit. Nuendo 6.0.4 behebt Probleme in diversen Programmbereichen und bringt zahlreiche Verbesserungen mit. Das Update kann hier heruntergeladen werden: Nuendo 6.0.4
VERBESSERUNGEN IN DER ÜBERSICHT
Better overall visibility of several icons and buttons as well as improved text readability of several parameters and values. The MixConsole focus indicator (white rectange) has been softened for being easier on the eyes.
Exclusive mode for channel strip modules
Individual channel strip modules can now be shown in exclusive mode to improve overview on small monitors.
New loudness meter options
Loudness meter settings can now be stored/recalled as presets. There are new options to set the true peak value lower than -6 dB and to freely define the reference level (to allow for non-EBU specification).
PitchCorrect Chord Track integration
The PitchCorrect plug-in can be now set up to use the Chord and Scale information in realtime from the Chord track in a project. To do so, load PitchCorrect on the desired audio track and set the Scale Source to “Chord Track – Chords”, then create a MIDI track and set its output to PitchCorrect in order to pass on the Chord/Scale events.
Improved Make Chords function
The Make Chords function (Project > Make Chords) now offers two new options: If “Detect Arpeggios” is enabled, there is a great improvement in how arpeggiated notes are interpretedas Chords.
Text Input for Chords
It is now possible to create chord events by entering text when using the Chord Editor.
Chord Track preference "Hide muted Notes in Editors"
This new preference controls if events should be hidden from the MIDI Editor displays instead of just showing them as muted notes on MIDI/Instrument tracks that follow the Chord track.
New MIDI Reverse function Mirror
This function visually mirrors MIDI events in a Part and can be used as an alternative way of reversing a MIDI phrase in case the Reverse function does not create the desired result.
Adding a new MIDI track with increased channel
When adding a new MIDI track via the Add track window, the newly created track will use the MIDI port from a selected MIDI channel and increases the channel number automatically.
Import Karaoke Lyrics as Text
This new MIDI File Import preference controls whether karaoke text (lyrics) are imported from a MIDI file as SMF-Karaoke (SMF-Event #5) or converted to “Text”-Events.
ASIO Driver Setup wizard
This new dialog provides information to help select the relevant drivers of the audio hardware connected without the need to open the Device Setup window.
VST Connection Helper
If no input- and output busses as well as “Studio” monitors have been setup in the VST Connections, an orange warning showing “Not Connected” will be displayed in the Status Line of the project window.
Mute VariAudio segments
In Pitch & Warp mode, each VariAudio segment includes a mute (X) symbol now. With this symbol, you can mute individual note segments.
The Record and ADR modes are now specially protected against unintended interruption such as jog wheel operation and can be be operated without keeping the marker window open.
The video overlay for the dialogue marker attribute has been extended to display more characters (text) and the Take number attribute can be used to locate its relevant marker.
Return of the colour tool
The Color Tool is now available again in the toolbar!
Handling of track pictures
The track pictures browser now opens by double clicking the track pictures field.
Paste Relative to Cursor
This new command pastes multiple objects while keeping their relative position to the project cursor.
Improved vertical Zooming
When zooming vertically in the Project window the zoom behaviour now respects your track selection, trying to keep the tracks as stable as possible in the view.
Improved Track/Channel Search
The Track/Channel Search function has been improved for use with folder tracks and is now also available as a key command.
Faster Project load times
Projects using a large number of plug-ins are now loaded significantly faster.
Modern colour setup
The color setup handling has been modernized.
• Maximizing or reopening the MixConsole no longer affects the width of the channels.
• Channels that are locked left or right are always visible now.
• When mixers are linked, closing one of them does no longer not break the link.
• Agent to show connected channels now takes all cases of Direct Routing into account.
• Copy/pasting operations in the MixConsole updates the EQ Curve as expected.
• The volume is no longer affected after selecting “Deactivate all listen states” in the Control Room.
• The behavior of the Send Pan from a Stereo Channel to a Mono Group works now as expected.
• The labeling of the MixConsole is displayed correctly after resizing the mixer.
• Collapsed Channel Strip modules work now as expected when working with linked mixers.
• The StudioEQ now works as expected using different sample rates.
• The names of chained channels in the Channel Settings are now displayed correctly.
• Zooming the MixConsole no longer affects the background graphics.
• The size of the fader channel view has been adapted in relation to the mixer window.
• The scroll bar of the MixConsole is now displayed correctly.
• The control room output level is no longer increased by +2 dB.
• The “Link Mixer” command works now as expected.
• The level meter of the SurroundPan behaves now as expected.
• Switching between project no longer resizes the projects.
• A problem was solved that ocurred when closing Nuendo.
• The save time of the preferences and closing time of the application have been improved.
• Deleting a barline now works as expected.
• Splitting events in the project window with Follow Chord Track enabled no longer responds sluggishly.
• Entering values in the transport panel behaves now as expected.
• The default color handling of events works now as expected.
• The Tempo Editor now follows the color settings as expected.
• Folder tracks arm behaves now as expected.
• The MediaBay now retains its always on top status.
• The Cubasis importer works now as expected.
• The sound quality of VariAudio has been improved, segment transitions no longer create audible glitches.
• After pitching scales in VariAudio the audio updates faster than before.
• Clicking on Undo using VariAudio no longer renders the application unreliable.
• The correct waveform is now displayed after bouncing in place.
• Drag & dropping audio files from OS X’s Finder to Nuendo no longer renders the application unreliable.
• Using the Offline Process History no longer renders the application unresponsively.
• The “Tail” function of the Audio/Plugin process no longer renders the application unreliable.
• The timestretching values now behave as expected after closing and reopening the project.
• Turning the drive parameter of the Vintage and Tube Compressors to high values no longer affects panorama.
• Using the MonoDelay as an offline process works now as expected.
• Drawing many MIDI parts with many notes and/or controller data no longer creates performance issues.
• Exporting MIDI files with lyrics works now as expected.
• Recording in MIDI editors now work as expected.
• The MIDI length adjustment finally no longer works unexpected during export and import.
• The cycle range visibility in the Key Editor now behaves as expected.
• The step-input and the MIDI-input of the Score Editor works now as expected.
• The Score Editor Font underline works now as expected.
• Mackie Control Jogwheels scroll smoothly now.
• The Jog value is no longer locked to the zoom factor.
Weitere Informationen können Sie der VersionHistory entnehmen.