Nuendo 8.3 free update available - the Virtual Reality release & maintenance

I cannot get my headphones/stereo out to monitor a first order ambisonics buss via control room as shown in the Stephan Schutze video. I spoke with US support and they said I need to speak with someone in Europe. I’m very excited for this release but please make a basic VR tutorial/workflow more simple and available and help support staff be able to assist in this regard. I really need to figure this out today. Please advise.

I’ve downgraded to 8.2.1 and the 50fps issue is gone! I will not upgrade to 8.3 for now.

I did not even bother to install on any of the systems me or my colleagues work on. Waste of time update that brings new problems like 50 FPS or rendering with “no output” assigned.

There is still no follow up or fix for the 50fps problem, why is it taking so long? My ticket is still open, but it is dead silent.

How can I download older version like 8.3 again? 8.315 crashes quite often on my system.

8.3 and 8.2 would be good to have.

Great news. I also interested what software use virtual reality software development companies? The sounds in games and apps is fantastic!