Nuendo 9 predictions (EDIT: Nuendo 10!)

Pff, Fredo, such a pro Nuendo user, can’t even use his screenshot tool right to make a shot of the whole screen. :laughing:

:laughing:

This is the complete screen.
Everything else is opened through right-click menus.
Just for the sake of simplifying the UI.

Fredo

:slight_smile:.

I’m waiting so much for new features that I’ve finished my fingernails by biting them

In the forthcoming Nuendo xx I bet we can edit audio! How cool is that?

As long as there are a lot of sub-menus to help make navigation faster…

PS: I still feel we need a ‘like’ button in the forum… you’d have gotten a like from me… or two…

Agreed, Fredo’s starting to get on a roll in this thread… gets some “likes” from me too.

Hope he keeps posting… Happy with both Nuendo 9 hints and humor… :smiley:

Ladies and gents, Fredo. :smiley:
Like from me too.

Fredo was joking?! Oh.

:slight_smile:

Continuing along that train of thought, making ONE application with ALLl the features, but requiring a different license to unlock the “Nuendo” features. That way, Nuendo users won’t have to wait to catch up with Cubase features.

More information on NUENDO XX: THIS WEEK :slight_smile:

Featuring: dongle free operation!

I just peed my pants.

I‘m genuinely excited but this would almost be the biggest feature for my particular, personal studio universe :slight_smile:

Excellent news! Any chance the announcement will coincide with the release of Captain Marvel this week, and that Brie Larson is the new spokesperson for Steinberg? Please say yes.

And hopefully the Nuendo Hitpoint Detection disaster is FINALLY fixed!

Well, today is not the day it seems. Frontpage now features BOUNCY Vibrations Expansion Pack, and I got a newsletter announcing the releace of this expansion pack. News cycle for today is over. Maybe tomorrow. I don’t think Friday is a good day for announcing a groundbreaking release of Nuendo XX, as journalists go home for the weekend.

So I guess tomorrow would be the day?

Out topic mode/on

What’s wrong with the dongle Chris ?
Not to start a flame war or a topic on piracy, I genuinely fail to understand how another protection scheme would be a game changer to anyone.

Out topic mode/off

We are just waiting for the first “tik-tok”-thread. (Followed by “they never keep their promise”)

Fredo

:smiley: :smiling_imp:

I think today might still happen… but I agree, by Thursday or it won’t happen this week… the Bouncy pack was posted a few days ago on the website, and the email newsletter summarizing the website newsfeed always seems to have a lag time. So I think we have a couple hours left today for some news… :smiley: :sunglasses: :nerd:

Ha! Oh, the memories…