Nuendo bug with audio input and save

The file can be detected modification correctly with only mono channels setting or only stereo channels setting for ASIO input. But if mono and stereo channels are both set, the file will be detected as modified always.

1. UR22C In-1 mono for UR22C Input 1 + UR22C In-2 mono for UR22C Input 2, the modification is detected correctly.

2. UR22C In stereo for UR22C Input 1 and UR22C Input 2, the modification is detected correctly.

3. UR22C In-1 mono for UR22C Input 1 + UR22C In-2 mono for UR22C Input 2 + UR22C In stereo for UR22C Input 1 and UR22C Input 2, the file is detected as modified always.

Please check the video.

The video is 24MB, I can’t upload directly. And also, I can’t include links directly. So I split it. Without a video, it may be hard to recognize the bug.

http://
wetransfer
.com/downloads/12364bb6682954039118dbad82b3b54120210822104552/66318491eea3f291b1930e403f0fe61220210822104610/1ca70c

wetransfer link… really? Doesn’t work…

I try in my side. It does work. You have to combine the parts yourself. Or simply copy them all and paste to Chrome address bar. And it will combine them automatically. You will see the file download link after you accept the cookies and agree the term of service. Or what host are you recommended for uploading the video for the bug reproducing?
Can you reproduce my bug by only the text description? Use mono channel input and stereo channel input for the same input ports. Everytime close the file will prompt save or not. It will detect the file as modified always.

I don’t think that this behaviour is linked to Inputs. It happens here in projects without any active audio inputs, too. There’s more likely a plug-in acting up, preventing Nuendo from proper “changed/unchanged”-handling.

But if I don’t set up input for the same port twice. It will detect the modification correctly. So I think that it’s a input related issue for my case.

This is a reproduce project. It’s just an empty project with mono and stereo for the same ports set. And it will always detect the file modified. If I delete mono or stereo, it will detect correctly.
test.npr (129.1 KB)

The customer support says that it’s not a bug if the modification detection is working incorrectly. He told me to use stereo or mono only.
But it’s absolutely a need to apply some effect to monos and apply other effects to stereo. This normal demand will bring more possibilities for mixing.