Nuendo vs. Cubase (superset vs. divergent)

Hi -steve- - thank you for this. Yes, I had seen that announcement post. As it describes “new features from Cubase 9.5,” I didn’t feel I could rely on it to specifically state “At this time, all Cubase features new and old now exist in Nuendo.”

I think I remember at one time hearing that various MIDI-related tools were somewhat reduced/different in Nuendo vs. Cubase. The thing is, I know both programs, but I haven’t studied them in a nuts-and-bolts comparison to really see what may be missing from Nuendo that’s only in Cubase. Hence, the question.

You’ve obviously got expert experience; but I’m purposely being a bit of a stickler at this moment. The reason: With the new sale, people are interested in buying Nuendo but I don’t feel comfortable telling them, “Yes, just buy Nuendo, because it has everything from Cubase” without knowing precisely that it’s true. I wonder if there’s a definitive, exhaustive list somewhere that would explicitly state any features in Cubase that are truncated/missing in Nuendo?