Unable to export audio file with correct name.
- I opened Game Audio Connect and directly exported the file to the subfolder of Wwise Originals.
- I closed the “overwrite” prompt box for the exported audio.
- I first export the audio named “Skill01”.
- Then export the audio named “Skill02” to the same folder. At this time, the file “Skll01” will be overwritten, and the audio content will become the content of “Skill02”. The file named “Skill02” was not created.
- If you perform step 4 again, “Skill02” will be created correctly. However, if you perform step 3 again at this time to recreate “Skill01”, then “Skill02” will be overwritten, and the audio content will become the content of “Skill01”. The content of “Skill01” has not changed.
- To sum up, in this case, the audio is always exported with the file name specified in the previous export.
- Once a problem occurs, even if the export path is changed to other places, this problem will continue. I had to export the files with temporary names and then modify them to the correct names.
- Nuendo10 & Cubase10.5 did not have this problem.
- Using Windows10, Nuendo uses Chinese language.