Number of beats per system

Salve, c’è una configurazione che posso utilizzare per obbligare ogni flusso con un numero di battute e che possono essere diverse tra loro?
Ad esempio: vorrei che il flusso 1 avesse per ogni accollatura 3 battute ma il flusso 2 invece ne voglio 4.
C’è un modo per configurare Dorico per far questo senza che io debba spostare manualmente ogni battuta?
Grazie

google translation:

Hi, is there a configuration that I can use to force each flow with a number of beats and which may be different from each other?

For example: I would like flow 1 to have 3 beats for each system but flow 2 instead I want 4. Is there a way to configure Dorico to do this without having to manually move each beat?

Thanks

Mi spiace, credo che non sia possibile automaticamente. Il numero di battute per accollatura è una opzione per l’intero layout, non per flussi separatamente.
(E non esitare a scrivere in italiano qui! :wink:)

Edit: This post (and the OP) got flagged for being “off-topic” (quod non). Apparently, Italian just became a forbidden language to communicate about Dorico. If you can’t read it, simply ignore it.

Let’s hope @Ben_at_Steinberg can change the settings for the forum if that is what happened.

We have no general objection to posts in languages other than English, but we encourage posters to write and respond in English if at all possible. Something along the lines of @times007’s initial post in this thread is preferable, i.e. include both your native tongue and a translation; an automatic translation from Google Translate is sufficient.