Number of Staves/Systems Per page

Hi,

Is it possible to set the number of staves/systems per page?

Use Auto Layout as follows:
Select Move Bars (tick “All Pages” if needed) and play with “Minimum Distance between Staves” and/or "Minimum Distance between Grand Staves " until you get the desired number of staves/systems per page.

Hi TheMaestro! Thank you.

I guess you meant “Move States” and All pages. I wish there an apply button. Each time, I need to Ok and open the Auto Layout again and again to experiment!

At least there should be some unit of measurement there! What does 40 mean? pixels, points, millimeters? If we had that, we could calculate the metrics ourselves.

No, I did mean “Move Bars”, as Move Staves is not available for all pages.

Millimeters

That would be useful indeed but it would make more sense if the Auto Layout dialog wouldn’t block access to the score while it’s open, in order to check all pages.

Well, when I click on Move bars All Pages is not available and is available when I select the radio button Move Staves! Please see the atachments.
Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 10.37.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 10.35.30 PM.png
As you see the GUI is not readable either.

To be honest with you, these operations should be applied in realtime (w/out even an Apply button) with todays RAM and CPU power, the GUI maybe was acceptable 10 years ago.