nusance error msg when cubase starts

Been putting up with this for too long. What is it I need to delete to make this stop? When I make a shot at it, I end up having to reinstall Halion Sonic SE.
error msg.jpg

Hi,

Follow this Knowledge Base article, please.

Martin,

First, thanks for the reply. I apologize for my lack of understanding from the start. I did follow those instructions which is what lead me to the forum. This is definitely from Trial versions that I decided I didn’t need for my purposes.

There is an uninstall program in my programs list for “Steinberg HALionOne”. Is that what I want? My confusion stems from very similar product names i.e. HALion Sonic, HALion Sonic HALiontron, vs. HALion Sonic SE (which is what shows up in my VST instrument rack within Cubase) vs. Steinberg HALion Sonic 2 content vs. Steinberg HALion Sonic SE Content. I can’t tell what program “HALon Sonic Granular Synth” belongs to from the msg Cubase gives me.

There are approx. 30 Steinberg items listed in the windows control panel uninstall programs list, 5 or 6 of which have the words HALionOne or HALion Sonic SE in them. I don’t know which ones to uninstall based on the message I get when Cubase opens. Ex. do I uninstall “Steinberg HALionOne” to get rid of “HALion Sonic Contemporary Drums 01”.

Thank you again for your help.
error msg.jpg

I googled “where is halion sonic factory ethno” which was one of the nuisance errors/presets Cubase was complaining about when I loaded a project or my template.

Here is the answer to get rid of that msg when Cubase loads HALion Sonic SE: Halion Sonic Factory error on startup. - HALion - Steinberg Forums or if that link doesn’t work: “Halion Sonic Factory error on startup. - HALion - Steinberg Forums

The program to delete (in Windows) from Control Panel>Programs>Uninstall a program is:

Steinberg HALion Sonic 2 Content NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH:

Steinberg HALion Sonic SE Content