I have a Lynx Aurora. In Control Room, I have my monitor set to Lynx Aurora 1 & 2. That’s the main outputs. Since installing 12.0.50, I’ve been having an odd problem. here are the steps:
- Open Lynx Mixer app (just to monitor what’s going on)
- Start Nuendo - after it full load, outputs 1&2 of the Lynx mixer go green, to show they are active.
- After about 5 seconds, output 1&2 of the Lynx mixer goes gray, showing that no audio is routing to it.
- Double check Audio Connections in Nuendo, and it shows it is routed.
- Open up the mixer in Nuendo and the stereo output has signal on it
- reboot the computer and try again - sometimes it will work correctly but 50% of the time I get no output and the Lynx mixer remains grayed out on the main outputs 1&2
I can use other audio apps and the sound is fine. This only happens in Nuendo. I tried deleting the preferences but that had no effect on it. I’m using Windows 11 and I also have Sonarworks as a plugin on the monitor out. Been that way for many years with no issue. It’s almost as if something was fighting to have control of outputs 1&2. maybe Windows is doing that? I can move the stereo out to channels 3&4 and the routing works. I just can’t get it back onto 1&2 with Nuendo.
Anyone else see something similar?