Odd trill behaviour during condensing

Not sure if this is a bug or not … I am working on an orchestral score. It’s in C major, but is a transposing score so the clarinets are showing as in D major. Clarinet 1 starts with a trill on C natural (concert B flat). So it should alternate between C and D (concert Bb and C). So far so good. However, when I switch on condensing, a sharp sign appears above the trill and during playback, clarinet 1 alternates between C and D sharp (concert Bb and C#) which is not what I wanted. Switch back to galley view, or page view uncondensed and the sharp sign disappears and playback is correct.
Any thoughts/solutions?

Welcome to the forum, Robin. I’m sorry to say that this is indeed a bug in condensing concerning trills, which has been discussed elsewhere on the forum, e.g. here.

Thank you for your reply. I have read the link you sent me and yes it seems I’m not the only one with this problem!
Here is my workaround … probably not for everyone, but here, given what the 2nd clarinet is doing, it seems to work OK … and it behaves itself when condensed!
Oddly enough, the trill on the E flat clarinet (G natural to A, or concert Bb to C) works just fine!