- 5 Audio tracks, parallel recording with tempo 126
- Stop recording at tempo change right before bar 67
- add tempo change in bar 67 to tempo track (to 130)
- Continue the recording from bar 67 in new tempo
- The contents of the audio tracks behind bar 67 are all over the place, except for the lowest track
- on closer inspection, the lowest track has an offset of 0:0:0:8, the other 4 have much bigger values that are all over the place
- try to copy paste the 0:0:0:8 into the other tracks
- when pressing enter, the value in offset changes to random huge values like 27:1:3:93
- try to put 0:0:0:0 enter, result 0.1.1.39
- try to put 0.0001 enter, result something like 220.127.116.11
Even after trying every kind of input for one hour I cannot get the offsets to 0 or even close to zero. Disabling the tempo track leads to other high random numbers.
I have not tried, but I think this random result thingy applies to all fields where I can put a timecode in the recent version.
Need help please