So much is well done, exactly what a mastering engineer needs, but there are issues which make it impossible (see my other threads too)–
DISPLAY ISSUES render the program useless (hangs) or menus don’t appear when working in a dual monitor setup with different resolutions:
- Right-click menus are grossly oversized and off-screen, context menus are completely unreadable/unusable (see attached)
- Master Section window should to stay fixed or Always on Top when on 2nd monitor. Currently it disappears completely when I open Inspector>Track montage effects. Need to see both of these windows simultaneously to tweak a track EQ while viewing master bus plugin VU meter, for example.
- Master Section window could be resizable (including plugins within)
Feature requests, once the display stuff is fixed-
- Add dynamic range meter to the LUFS meter window
- Make space bar re-programmable. It is a locked hotkey, cannot modify. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Make it act like Cubase Play/Stop