OK, What's The Trick To Trip?

Use the filter search and there is a library for trip on its own.

If its not there, you might not have installed the “trip presets” properly.

Thank you but there is no Trip Library…?
1390605_10200332892804036_2122012827_n.jpg

It seems that you are missing the trip presets then.

The extra content you downloaded —> can you try to reinstall it again?

Edit: Try to open the HSSE Content file with winrar and run the setup file.

Yes I re-installed the extra content. I am growing tired of this. I appreciate your help but there are probably other issues with 7.5 that I have not even discovered yet because I’ve been trying to solve this one. Should I just wait for an update? FRUSTRATED AND TIRED OF THIS.

p.s Thank you and everyone tonight for the support.

I feel your pain and agree that its not always very logical.

Just to be sure, did you restart C7.5 after installing HSSE2 content file?

I was not running C7.5 when I extracted the files. Is extracting the same thing as installing?..it sure looked like it. After I was done I started up C7.5 and nothing.

To me it sounds like every step you have done is correct. Im not your sure why you cant see your trip presets.

Maybe you can try to download the HSSE2 content file Again to see if it helps?

Try to run C7.5 installer Again too, just to be sure Halion Sonic is updated to version 2.

When you buy C7.5 there is 2 files to download. C7.5 and HSSE2 content file. Each file should be installed separately and you should be good to go.

Edit:

Is extracting the same thing as installing?..

No, first it will extract the files and then prompt you with a menu, where it tells you it will install Halion Sonic Se 2

Suntower’s thinking is getting there but I think Trip was a last minute addition to HSSe2 as in “You know that synth thingy Fred’s been working on for six months? Can we bolt that on?”
I think an update will get it.

You need to know these things. Google them and study. A little knowledge of computer-ese will make the music flow MUCH faster.
BUT kobana is right it’s still (sometimes) not logical. Or maybe TOO logical for us humans. :mrgreen:
I know it all and I still get it wrong.

A quick thought. I installed from disk. The installation instruction was to install HSSE2 first, then (upgrade) Cubase.
Did you see anything similar? Did you install HSSE2 after Cubase? Could be something there.

Did you actually run the setup.exe file? Try running it as an ‘administrator’ (right click - “run as administrator”).

Thank you yes I upgraded first before installing HSSE2. I just downloaded H5 Trial for 30 days as a temperary solution and hopefully there will be an update soon