Old News: Cubase roxx!

Found an old song recorded on my old computer, severely underpowered for what I wanted it to perform. Therefor some extra tracks and a project in a total mess … but I like the silly song so I saved it for later.

fast forward to 2012:
“Backup to new folder”
Realize the project is set to 115BPM when the song is really 230BPM
Open the pool and change the BPM for the audio files
Use the Project Logical Editor to double the length of the Audio Parts and Events
Use the Project Logical Editor to double the position values for Audio Parts and Events
Use the Logical Editor to double the length of the MIDI Parts
Use the Logical Editor to double the position values for MIDI Parts
Set the project to 230
Hit the spacebar … :astonished: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: it works!
Export the selected tracks as Track Archive
Open a new Template where everything is set up like I want it 2012
Import Track Archive
Still works! With Key Commands and Logical Editor presets this was FAST! I doubt it took 20 minutes !!! It felt like I was Gordon Ramsay … “Done!” :mrgreen:

Amazing program! From a kind of lackluster sounding messy project to a high gloss, smooth and great sounding project in no time. Now I need to reprogram the drums and the bass (too basic and sketchy) , replay the guitars and resing the vocals properly plus adding more keys&noises and NO! I don’t want to start from scratch hehe. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s beside the point. The point is that it’s a painless process to rebuild a project in Cubase, even if it’s a mess to begin with. Cubase roxx!

Yes, we can confirm here as well, Cubase roxx!

Unless it’s Jazz… “Nice” :laughing:

painfully funny! :laughing: