Old Zoom H4n and Cubase LE best upload.

I own a Zoom H4n recorder that I bought a bit more than 5 years ago (I think). 'I’m entitled to using a Cubase LE software because of that, but I’ve never done it so far…
What version is it best to upload considering the recorder is a bit old already (they have a new version called ‘H4n Pro’). The software on the Zoom hardware is version 1.72 (root 1.01) - and my computer has been updated to High Sierra 10.13.6. Should I get an older version of Cubbas LE or the latest update in order to avoid issues ? I want to transfer the contents of my SDHD cards to my computer, and do a bit of work on the music I have recorded such as sticking separate bits with no gaps in between, fades and so forth (I’m not even sure Cubase LE is the one to use as I have a Wavelab software available too with the machine that I haven’t uploaded yet…).

If you are familiar with these equipments, please tell me…
THaanks !

Bernie

Hi,

As far as I know, Zoom was bundled Cubase LE 4 with the products.

I doubt this old version is compatible with macOS 10.13. So I would recommend to upgrade the license to the current Cubase LE 10.5. Unofficially, you can run Cubase LE 10.5 on macOS 10.13, but officially it’s not supported system. But you can download Cubase LE 10 then, which is officially compatible with macOS 10.13 and you can start Cubase LE 10 with 10.5 license.