Omnisphere problem with cubase 7

cubaser Hello everyone , I’m Italian and I apologize now to the probable translation is not correct , I’m an amateur psy goa electronic varies … I have a problem with Omnisphere vst . I tested cubase elements 7 and up to far so good I had no problems , glad I decided to use cubase buy cubase 7 full , and when I started to use the full 7 I had the following problem with Omnisphere :
when I write or log in piano roll keyboard (m- audio oxygen 8) the piece is played incomplete , ie , after composing a bass line and the playback will hear a short clip at the beginning of the beat , silence, and then resumes the execution proper time .
The very strange thing is that in order to avoid all this , I have to activate either the monitor function or do I arm the track dell’omnisphere , then the execution of the composition feels complete without clips beginning dela put into play .
I do not know what can be the problem.
I’ve tried to change all the options cubase latency , buffer values ​​, tried other asio , I uninstalled and reinstalled cubase 7 , asked in other forums Italian , but I have not found solutions .
I want to clarify that when I was using cubase elements 7 I had no problem , so why in full cubase 7 I have this problem ?
What could be different between the two software?
thank you in advance for the help--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian version of the message:

salve a tutti cubaser, io sono italiano e mi scuso subito per la probabile traduzione non corretta, sono un amatore psy goa elettronica varia… ho un problema con vst omnisphere. ho testato cubase elements 7 e fino a qui tutto bene non ho avuto problemi, contento di usare cubase ho deciso di acquistare cubase 7 completo, e quando ho cominciato ad usare il 7 completo ho avuto il seguente problema con omnisphere:
quando scrivo o registro nel piano roll tramite tastiera (m-audio oxygen 8) il pezzo viene riprodotto incompleto, cioe, dopo aver composto un giro di basso e lo riascolto si sente un breve clip all’inizio della battuta, silenzio, e in seguito riprende lesecuzione corretta a tempo.
la cosa molto strana è che per evitare tutto cio, devo attivare o la funzione monitor oppure devo armare la traccia dell’omnisphere, allora l’esecuzione della composizione si sente completa e senza clip allinizio dela messa in play.
non so cosa puo essere questo problema.
ho gia provato a modificare tutte le opzioni di latenza di cubase, valori di buffer, provato altri asio, ho disinstallato e reinstallato cubase 7,chiesto in altri forum italiani, ma non ho trovato soluzioni.
voglio chiarire che quando usavo cubase elements 7 non ho avuto nessun problema, quindi perche in cubase 7 completo ho questo problema??
cosa puo esserci di diverso tra i due software?
vi ringrazio in anticipo per l’aiuto