One VST changes the resolution of cubase.

Hi.

I have a organ plugin from Yamaha (YC-3B) and a 12 inch HiDpi touch computer that I use live on stage with Cubase elements 10.

My problem is that when I load all other plugins it works great but when loading this plugin the plugin shows correct but cubase is scaled down to only a 4:th of the screen ans really small, I have to restart it without this plugin to get the right scaling.

I have tried a lot of settings but nothing works.

Can this be fixed? What should I do? Get a nother host? Change computer (not an option)? Buy an other organ-vst (Why when I got one thats still shipping together with hardware)?

There must be some fix. Is this the only plugin thats not scaled wrong itself but it scales the host wrong?

/M

Hi blafot

Please add a signature containing your hardware and software setup. That makes it a little easier to help.

Did you enable HiDPi? See here: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/360001589520-Cubase-10-HiDPI-support-on-Windows-10

By defaut this feature is disabled and maybe that helps, but according to Yamaha YC-3B (VST Instrument) V1.1.2 for Win - Yamaha - United States the plugin is compatible to Cubase 7 and Cubase 8.

Hi.
I have tryed both with and without hidpi enabled.
After loading Yc-3b the plugin shows with a normal interface and I can play it but cubase shrinks to only a 4.th of the screen and is impossible to use.
Happens only with this plugin. Its a vst3-64 bit.
How can I make cubase not change resolution?

Oh. Found out that after a reboot and a update and a new click on hidpi it works.
Problem solved.

Hi everyone at Steinberg. I have the same issue with VST SPEAK (64bit) plugin and also almost all the SoniVox plugins (64bit).
But I can’t use HiDPI… because all plugins are too small then. And UI is too big on my 32" 4K monitor. I can’t use HiDpi, because it allows me use windows 100 or 200% Dpi only. Nothing other is possible. And I need 150%. So I cant use hiDPI at all. Btw. the menus in NonHiDpi goes off the screen for no reason. See the video here: Andy Kaufman - Dadaist comedy genius, 1977 - YouTube

Please Steinberg. Makeus us able to scale the UI to 125/ 150/ 175 etc DPI (windows setting)… and make plugins scalable to any size. I know very well they will go a bit blurry in HD (those who not support HiDPI), but it is the same blurryness as on nonHiDpi Setting. I will rather live with blurry, but bigger plugins in HiDPI resolutions. Make it please LIKE THIS!!! CUBASE-ZOOM — ImgBB

And again, please, fix this Issue, that Cubase (or nuendo10) shrinks, while using the above named plugins.