OneDrive and folders from cubase

hi,
i installed Cubase9 pro on a new desktop.
Seems like cubase and other programs (Native instr) make some folders on the Onedrive’s documents…?
I think that these are the folders for the saved changes from, for example: effects, sounds, … to save on computer , but in this case on the OneDrive…
Why does cubase put these folders on OneDrive?
Suppose i want to work Offline… Where will cubase save these maked changes that i want to keep…?

Should i deinstall all the program’s ; remove the OneDrive, and then reinstall …?
Or is that OneDrive also a folder that is stored on the computer itself (not only in the cloud…)?

Anyone who has advice on that…
Thanks
Regards,
Phonex

Cubase does not put anything on OneDrive.
Maybe the documents folder is set to inside the OneDrive folder, anyhow it is something you would have to change in Windows and not in Cubase.

Greetings, Phonex.

I just got a new PC and reinstalled Cubase 10.5. I have two SSDs and am intent on using my primary drive for Windows 11 and installed programs, and my secondary drive for all other files. Everytime I open Cubase a new “Documents” folder (that looks suspiciously similar to the OneDrive Documents folder) appears on my desktop on my primary drive even though I have OneDrive disabled, the default location of my Documents folder set to the secondary drive in Windows and my Cubase default location has been set to the secondary drive on Cubase itself. Were you ever able to get Cubase to stop creeating the folder you had issue with?

Kind regards,

meplaOne