oooh! Its here! 6.05

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_6.html
Zero

You’d think they would have told us! :open_mouth:

I totally missed the posting, its up there in all the stickies… November 7… but the actual release of the software does not seem to have been heralded! :confused:

Ooh! Thanks for the heads-up, Zero :slight_smile:

Nice! Imma check it out :slight_smile:

Exactly. I found out on KVR!!

Steinberg tweeted about it. But I guess that’s not the best way to be heard. :mrgreen:

It seems that the mixer stays open after closing a project. I remember it closing with the project. I’m I imagining things or is this a new behaviour?

I’ve seen it stay open before, both on 5.x and 6.x versions.

This is not the case on mac. Just tried to reproduce afew times with different projects.
It just takes a little more time before it closes but that was also the case with 6.0.4.

Wow,no big announcement today.
Up and running :slight_smile:

Is it me or does .05 load up MUCH quicker!?

I don’t think it is just you as I thought the same thing before noticing your post, but thought it was just me lol. In the past it would always hang on initializing midi for quite a few seconds before continuing, now it seems to be a little snappier and more efficient at loading.

Yeap, it is loading up a bit quicker. Mine never hanged though, only on exit with the AlphaTrack, which I have removed from my setup (people are reporting this has been fixed in 6.0.5).