Ooooh momma! Buy me one of these!!!

And then the temperature/humidity goes up/down. Nightmare! - unless the instrument is made of carbon fibre with a spruce/mahogany veneer?

Hello,

I would recommend this instrument. http://www.eigenlabs.com/

They did two shows with this instrument at our booth during Musik Messe 2011. This instrument + Cubase 6 + VST Note Expression is a winner !!

Cheers,

Chris

Here is a video from the show at our booth

Cheers,

Chris

Just another gimick for a pianny player to pretend he’s a guitarist. :wink: :mrgreen:

Hello,

Geert (the guy who is performing the show) is actually a guitar player. I really don’t know what it can’t do. It can be a cello, sax (breath conntroller) a guitar and more !

Some collegues (including me) are considering to buy one.

Cheers,

Chris

They look really cool but 2000 pounds for the basic version is a bit steep :open_mouth:
The pico doesn’t really seem so special to me. I have an assignable effects strip on my keyboard as well so it hasn’t got much new for me apart from the breath controlled stuff.

My old Les Paul Special gives me everything I need!

Th EigenHarp does look pretty cool. I spotted the words ‘Dream Theatre’ on the website though.

Hello Paul,

Jordan Rudess (dream theater) is one of our Steinberg Artists and always looking for technical gadgets. For example he uses an I-Phone on stage for certain songs.

Jordan contacted Geert by twitter and the both are allot in contact regarding the development of the Eigenharp.

Cheers,

Chris

Hey Chris :slight_smile:

I reckon this would be cool to use live ( if you could vary the tempo ) - simple and sounds great. :slight_smile: