Opening plugins. Simple question.

How do you open the plug-in editor when working in the mixer sends?

In ‘inserts’ rack we just double-click. so what to do in the send rack?

Sure it is a simple answer. :smiley:

Yep, simple answer.

^^^ The reason why people don’t bother asking questions. :unamused:

ALT-double-click on the send will open up the first effect in the FX channel you’re sending it to.

Are you 3 years old? If you don’t have an answer that helps the guy, then STFU.

For Galvin: You can also right-click on the send level in mixer view and choose EDIT EFFECT…“xxx”, to get to a plug-in editor. To reveal the send effects, click on the send button row on the specific channel needed and your send plugs should show…ensure visibility is enable from the left side pane.

Cool SuStudio! :smiley:

I wonder why the insert rack is different! double-clicking allows the operator to enter a fader value ok but CB6.5 had the fader and the numeric value in separate positions. They save space but perversely add space in the racks with redundant rows!

As for immoral I think it may time for tea. :smiley: Soothes the nerves.

Many thanks.

Love to see you try to make me. :exclamation:

Why is a decibel called a ‘decibel’ not a ‘decimmortal’?

:slight_smile:

Maybe you should spend more time figuring things out for yourself rather than wasting other’s time by posting in threads you know nothing about. :wink:

Glad to help. Version 7 is markedly different and, like the previous versions, will have revamps to sort out the the redundancy and ergonomics. In the meantime, you might want to check out http://www.groove3.com as they have some great tutorials on everything DAW related including version 7 tips/tricks, etc.

As for our resident troll, it’s too bad these Internet scumbags (anonymous, of course) who haven’t a clue what music is feel the need to share their innumerable inadequacies with the rest of the world. However, I suppose as long as a guy like this is trolling here, he’s not out torturing animals and hanging around elementary schools in the middle of the day.

Funny how brave people are in their bedrooms, in their mommy’s house, behind a screen and keyboard. :wink:

Funny how some poor sap spouting “magic 8-ball” posts from his bedroom, in his mommy’s house, behind a screen and keyboard, thinks he is providing some sort of delusional “teach a user to fish” service, in a forum where people are asking for help.

+1 on STFU.

Says one of the biggest whiners in forum history, from his bedroom, in mommy’s house, hiding behind his screen, feeling brave. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

… Yes give the Mac users back their “own home”, so the don’ t need to share these forums with those PC users who don’ t do anything but posting problems and questions, no Mac user can’ t ever be bothered with…
+1 on RTFM for basic things…
Says the whoever from whereever, hiding behind whatever…

I’ll add another +1 to that order of STFU.

Stop being an unhelpful git, Immortal. Behind the screens and keyboards there are real people, and being a know-it-all and doggin on everyone you meet will get you nowhere.