Opening projects in Cubase Artist 11

My Cubase Artist 11 doesn’t open any previously recorded projects when it comes time to load the Mixconsole doesn’t advance any further.
What should I do?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Does Cubase show any message?

Hello Martin, no, it starts to load the project, and when it comes to loading the Mix Control, it stops thinking, and doesn’t advance any further.

Hi,

Most often this happens during some plugin incompatibility. Please, make sure, your plugins are up to date.

Are you on Mac or Windows?

Is the crash/dmp file created?

First of all Martin, thank you very much for your help. I’m using Windows.
I have a Behringer X32 compact that serves as an audio interface and I updated the table, could this be the problem? I haven’t updated any plugins.

Where is the “crash/dmp file created?” would be created?

Hi,

Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

1 Like

Hi,

If this is the only change you did and the problems started after the update, it might be the thing.

So in your opinion the solution is to downgrade the Behringer divers?

Hi,

It worth to try.

hello Martin, however I still haven’t uninstalled the X32 drivers, but yesterday I opened Cubase with the factory settings with the portable computer’s audio drive, and it gave the same error, can it happen because the Behringer driver is still installed? thanks for all the precious help Martin.

Hi,

This is great news. This definitely points to the Behringer driver. If the (new) driver is in use, Cubase crashes. If you were using the old driver, it was working. If you are using other driver, it is working. So it is definitely the new driver. Downgrading to the old one should solve the issue.

Ok Martin I’ll do that, and then I’ll let you know… thank you very much for your help… Best Regards from Portugal…

1 Like

Good evening Martim, just to thank you and say that it worked perfectly, I installed the previous version of the mixing console software and the error no longer exists. Thank you very much, Best Regards Muana

1 Like