Operating system re-install and Licenses management

Hi,

My Windows 10 seems to be unstable so I will try to repair it but if it doesn’t work I guess I will have to re-install…
How is it going with the eLicenser control and all of your licenses?? How do we have to manage it before and after??

Thanks a lot for any advises
Best

If the licenses are on the dongle, just plug in the dongle install the software and finished .

Really?? That’s seems so simple, I wasn’t excpecting that to be so easy.
Thank you for the answer.

Could you or somebody who read this and had it done already give me your feedback about how did it worked, if there is any trick to know before and to be prepared about?

Huge thanks

Just install the LATEST elicenser and you should be good to go, there is nothing more to it.

Got it, thanks!

Before reinstalling it’s also a good idea to save a copy of the settings you stored in Cubase so far. Things like track presets, preferences, shortcut keys, etc. You may not want to use all or any again but if you do you can just copy the relevant file(s) back. They are stored in here:

On Windows, preference files are stored in the following location: “\Users<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg<program name>\”.

On Mac OS, preference files are stored in the following location: “/Library/Preferences//” under your home directory.

Priceless, Thank you!!!