Operation manual (I can't find it in my language)

Hi

When do we could expect the manual?

Regards

It’s included with the install. :wink:

Yes, when can I download the Cubase 7 pdf-manual from the Steinberg/support/download/Cubase 7
as you can with the earlyer versions ? I use Cubase 6.5 and want to take a look in the manual for Cubase 7
before I determine to upgrade.

I ordered the boxed version of Cubase 7 on the 5th of dec. Since it hasnt been sent yet, I would like to start reading the manuals. Are they included in the core-installation package or can I get them anywhere else?

Any news on separately downloadable C7 manuals?

Manuals in other languages will be released in January and February next year. We will provide them online as separate downloads then.

I would like to read through the new manual before I pay money for this. I’ve heard more than a couple worrisome things around here that are making me very hesitant to buy.

Is there somewhere to download the PDF manual for Cubase 7?

it is on %your_harddrive%\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 7\Documentation\Operation_Manual.pdf
( or Program Files (x86) \ … ) plus some more!

edit: oh, unless you ain’t got cubase. didn’t think of that :blush:

I own Cubase 6.5. I wanted to read the manual before deciding on the upgrade.

I did the upgrade (Mac) from C6.5 to C7, however I can’t find the manual in the download dmg. Where did you find it? :wink:

You mean other languages than English?
Is the English manual available for download yet?
The boxed upgrade is on its way to my home, so I would like to be able to dig into the manual already so I can get started with C7 as soon as it is installed.

+1… At least to see how the remote control editor actually works. It’s anything but clear…

Found the manuals! :slight_smile:

They are available in the core-installation package where you can download here: http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_7.html

Found the manuals! :slight_smile:

They are available in the core-installation package where you can download here: http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_7.html

Thanks for the tip !

I had to do a dummy install of Cubase 7, though, and uninstall it right after putting the manuals PDF files in a safe place. Still don’t understand why the installation of the manuals on Steiny FTP site hasn’t be done, yet… :confused:

But at least, I am now able to study how C7 new features are working, before eventually do the upgrade…

I’ve downloaded Cubase7 for Mac OXS and I didn’t found the operation manual, too!

How can I get it?

Install the Core Installer. Go to Applications folder, right click in the C7 icon, ¨Show package contents¨, go to documents folder that’s inside :wink:

I can’t seem to register the product from inside the program itself although I can get to here from inside Cubase.
I also can’t access the manual but that’s been like that for a while on C6.
I’m still working on it but if someone has a quick fix for this old duffer who’s developed a blind spot for the solutions I’d be grateful. I’m pretty sure the problem is a user related one.

Is there even one available yet? Did not see one on the Steinberg site.