Operation manual (I can't find it in my language)

It’s on the installation disk but not on the site yet. I don’t know why not though. Maybe it’s incomplete somewhere.

Probably for editing and proofing before it goes completely “public”.

Fair enough. Take your time, it’s better for it to be correct.

No, I’m dongled and authorisation went well and the Cubase 7 license is on the dongle. It’s just I can’t get thru to register from inside Cubase 7 or anywhere else (?). Probably a daft problem on my part.

definatly user related , all works fine here :wink: as for the manuals they are there ,have you got a pdf reader installed ?

Yes I have PDF reader and yes, definitely user related. On searching I saw that a few had this some time ago on the Nuendo board as well as here. I’ve got a feeling that it may be connected with conflict (on / caused by MY machine) between C5 and C6 as that’s when the helpfile started to be not found inside Cubase and I think it’s just carried over. I might just have to un/reinstall C5 up to C7 but I’ll wait until I’ve had time to get used to C7 and they’ve updated some problems. Coupla weeks.
It’s not really that urgent so don’t put too much into it. I was just looking for an off chance someone had a quick fix but thanks a lot.

ps: if someone can point this softy towards a Cubase registration point other than the accessed from C7 as I can’t find it in MySteinberg. I’m wondering if I have a blind spot. Goes with my black pew. :mrgreen:

Hello guys!
I buyed and correctly downloaded from steinberg site and correctly installed the new Cubase 7, for Mac.
I first used Cubase 6 (boxed version, buyed in the music shop near my home).
In C6, in the help section, I had “operation manual” in italian (I’m from Italy), and - of course - the other manuals, such ad “plug-in reference guide”, “quick start guide”, and so on.
In Cubase 7 I can’t find the operation manual in italian language!!
If I go in the documentation folder (HD>applications>cubase 7>documentation) there are the “other manuals” for each lenguages, italian included, but the “operation manual” (the most important) is only in english.
Where I’m wrong? where I can find the italian one? I sent an email to support stuff but not answer for me!

thank you
(and sorry for my english!)

I think it was mentioned it would be available after the first of the year.

thank you very much Guitman!
Where it was mentioned? I tryed to find an answer searching in the old posts of the forum and in the support pages of the site, but I find nothing!
Thank you again!

A lot of threads got deleted after the release. I looked too, but couldn’t find it.

Hi, does anybody know where I could find the french manual for Cubase 7 ?
(after installation, I got a english help file)

You should take a time machine about 2 months in the future.

Please bring the German manual with you as well.

I’ve bought C7 and installed it last week (a lot of crashes). I live in Mallorca and now I’m in Madrid for two weeks and I would like to take advantage of this time to improve my knowledge of the new performances of C7 by studiyng the manual in english that I forget to copy before coming. I’ve tried to download the manual entering in My Steinberg but I haven’t succeded. How can I get this manual? When will it be in spanish? When the video demos will be subtittled in spanish as it was announced?

Thanks

Open Cubase 7, look for a documentation menu and open getting started pdf or the complete manual…

Where will you be in Spanish?

I need to know when it will be possible to download the operations manual of Cubase 7 in Spanish.

+1
and I would like a manual in ‘ebonics’ please. :slight_smile:

Ebonics is not really what one would call a major language but for some
Cubase users this might prove to be really helpful.
{‘-’}

Although yes its about the only solution, that’s a lot of work just to read the manual! Fortunatly I have Cubase 7!

Hello
I am Italian and I hope in italian documentation, one of the things that I like of cubase is the documentation in my language
please update about it

many thanks

The manual in different languages than GB will be released soon in 2013 one after the other.

many thanks