Option to turn off mouse scroll wheel changing mixer values!

This is exactly what I was thinking and suggested in my above post, except the reverse - modifier key allows changing parameters via scrolling. It would be great to have the ability to have the option to change this in the preference menu.

+1
& good job on hunting those other threads, tadashibashi.
It goes back to 2015 & still not changed this critical flaw.
hope this thread gets enough attention this time to not be ignored anymore.
Peace

OMG! YES YES YES! i accidentally change SENDS and INSERTS ALL THE TIME! I’m sure its a MAC thing but PLEASE do something about this!!

+1’ing this one again, so it won’t disappear. Still pisses me off every time I scroll the mixer.

+1

+1

Yes

+1 Holy Cow this gets me into trouble.

+1

Please fix this!!!

+11111111

(PS: it’s a PC thing too)

Seconded. Now I have to move to the bottom scroll bar, or enable the mixer overview but dragging in that is glitched.

+1.

+11111111111

+1

Oh god - so want this.! +1

The workflow is so disappointing in the MixConsole; all that effort in the design/implementation - and I don’t think anybody uses it (Channel Strip particularly). Not just because we all have better tools; its so clunky and frustrating to actually use and get up to speed with…

No. Fun.

+1. I have never really liked this feature. I have learned to avoid the areas where things can get changed but I still don’t like it because I have to move around and look for “safe space” in order to use the wheel.

+1000 - this is a MUST

+1

+1

+1000