Organisation of user defined music symbols

Hallo, i try it in English. :blush:
what I wish for Christmas:
some useful way to organize all my user defined music symbols (for play instructions in expression maps) and to recognize which ones are supported in the current map.
Many thanks for everything.

Thanks for your suggestion, which you explained perfectly.

Oh, I dreamed last night:
It was Christmas and the category “Expressionmaps” appeared on the right side of the writing mode in the play-instruction panel. There I was able to select one of the maps used in the project and the ‘backmapped’ XMap actually appeared there. That means: all playback lines entered in the XMap appeared as corresponding note symbol combinations. Directly to select and insert. (and even a tooltip window with happy news appeared about each entry …)
What a dream …
best regards

Oh, ich träumte letzte Nacht:
Es war Weihnachten und da erschien mir auf der rechten Seite des Schreiben-Modus im Spielanweisungs-Panel zuoberst die Kategorie “Expressionmaps”. Dort konnte ich eine der im Projekt genutzen Maps auswählen und dort erschien doch tatsächlich die ‘rückwärts gemapte’ XMap. Soll heißen: alle ind der XMap eingetragenen Wiedergabezeilen erschienen als entsprechende Notensymbol-Kominationen. Direkt zum Anwählen und Einfügen. (und sogar ein Tooltip-Fenster mit froher Botschaft erschien über jeden Eintrag …)
Was für ein Traum …
Liebe Grüße