Original Vocals.....

Anyone got an original vocals or artists for use in my next production?

Check out my soundcloud to see what sort of stuff I am producing… House!

How much do you pay, and how? Per hour? Per track?

That’s what I immediately thought about, too.

So, how about some details ?

na house isn’t my thing now and your track “phaza” sounds like the whole of house back in 1994

In other words, it sounds like Lady Gaga circa 2012?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But that’s exactly what’s hot. One of the most popular artists right now is/are Disclosure. Their album debuted at number one in the UK, selling almost 45,000 in the first week.

Another big tune at the moment is Jack by Breach. Very “old skool house”.

WTF?? What the hell is the need to be so harsh? I can’t believe this petty meanness. When did we get to the point in this forum that its okay to slam a fellow musician who is reaching out for help? And others giggle like this s**t is cool? If house isn’t your thing , how about you just STFU and not comment? Since you don’t know the music you couldn’t do it anyway.

good old mr m doing what he does best slamming comments that he doesn’t like , SHUT THE zoinc UP was that ??? that’s nice . I really hope you get banned for that personal attack and as far as im concerned my comment had absolutely nothing to do with you .anyway can’t be bothered to waste time on someone like you I need to clean my toilet by tounge !!!

Good to hear the old house scene is still as popular as it was back then . it was merely a statement that that’s not my ting any more but I still listened to see if any vocals I had kicking about could bring a new twist to his style of house .As we all know the genre house is so broad in our days there could of been loads of style vocals to suit :wink:

GString writes:

“ood old mr m doing what he does best slamming comments that he doesn’t like , SHUT THE knuf UP was that ??? that’s nice . I really hope you get banned for that personal attack and as far as im concerned my comment had absolutely nothing to do with you .anyway can’t be bothered to waste time on someone like you I need to clean my toilet by tounge !!!”

Gstring this is not a personal attack ,please just respond to your original comments . Why do you think it’s okay to tell a fellow musician who is just asking for help that his music “sounds like the whole of house from 1994”

That’s actually some really well produced house music, sounds really good imo.

I too liked this music.

With my old ears I can imagine
Miles Davis poppin thru now and then. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

{‘-’}