Our Forum Knowledge Base Collectionthread

Hi everybody

Perhaps you have already noticed the thread we started in the welcome Section.
The few remainning empty replies are there because the first where used to dicuss things about the thread and stuff needed to be added. Now Bane and my replys are empty because we wanted to remove them so that only infos tips and tricks where there. Now its time to fill them.

And you perhaps also noticed that my english sometiomes sounds like yoda talks because i am german and only had a few years school english but 15years ago. So please forgive me :wink:
If you noticed parts which need to be rewritten because of speech or content fell free to reply here or send me a PM.

If you have tips tricks links or ideas what should also be mentioned at this thread to share with all useres here
please use this thread here to give us your inputs we will add them.

Got already few feedbacks of users which just started and like the idea that they could find all infos in one place.
Till now shure not all infos are there, because i am not the hyper hardcore user that knows evrything.
But i am sure that if we put all knowledge of the users here togehter, we will have a really great usefull knowledge base here.

Greetz Bassbase

Bump.

With what?

Bump.

Bassbase wrote:Now its time to fill them.

With what?

Thats my question what is still missing but should get mentioned.
Can’t belive that we already have all points ^^

Greetz Bassbase

Hi,

I know there should be more about MIDI for sure. Controller/Keyboard Setup, latency/notes to early, controller data glitches/inadequacies and so forth. But who wants to write that?

Is in progress :wink: wait till henius is updating his relply :wink:
But for these points not yet
Controller/Keyboard Setup, latency/notes to early, controller data glitches/inadequacies

So can we bring here those infos together? Than we can check where to place them in the Knowledge base

Greetz Bassbase