Out now: Jazz Essentials VST Sound Instrument Set

appreciate your input and agree. I’m not recording any major commercial music, so for its purposes the drumming is ok with me. Its taken a year or so to complain about getting jazz drums and thats frustrating, since GA3 had brushes, waltz’s, and a little more user friendly GUI and GA4 kind of took away features and slow for Steinberg to catch up. I use EZ drummer also and between the two I can generally get what I want.

Thanks for your input.

I have just bought this, and have been trying to install it for the past hour on my Mac :cry:
I don’t even see it in Groove Agent.
I have re-installed it four times and re-booted twice… nothing !
I have no idea where to enter the licence key.
There are absolutely NO instructions supplied with the software.
Everything is Sooooooo complicated in GA4. Oh for the install and click simplicity of GA 1,2 and 3 :frowning:

Could anyone point me in the right direction please.
Thanks in advance

Update… 1 day later !
I removed everything… made sure my licence key was entered in the e-licencer, re-installed and bingo ! It now works :slight_smile:
So, all told, I’ve answered my own question :exclamation:

so, yeah, necro time. I installed this…without the 6GB base GA SE content file…i’m a little confused over what I actually paid for…are there no samples AT ALL? ie, you are charging X dollars for re-organizing the base content that was already paid for without actually adding anything to it? because without the the GA SE content there doesn’t seem to be anything added other than a bunch of preset names when installing this. what was I actually paying for?

It consists of two files, see below, and in your Library Manager