Out now: Rock Essentials for Groove Agent

It was bound to come, and here it is: Rock Essentials is the latest addition to the vast range of VST Sound Instrument Sets for Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4. Ten Acoustic Agent Styles cover grooves for smoochy rock ballads, hard rock anthems and everything in between.

Key features:

10 Rock Styles for the Acoustic Agent drum kits in Groove Agent 4 and
Groove Agent SE 4
Each Style is featured in a VST preset and comes with a dedicated mixer setting
Grooves cover different tempi and time signatures
Each Style includes main parts, intros, endings and fills
An inexhaustible resource for creating backing tracks, inspiring new compositions and improvisation sessions

Read more

Buy now

edited

FYI the SE versions of the patterns are tagged as Soul.

Sorry for this “dumb” question… I´ve newly started using Cubase, and I just bought the Rock Essentials now but I have a problem finding the product… I dowloaded and installed it, and also activated it in the eLicenser control-center. But I can’t find the product inside Cubase. When I add a new instrument track in a project and choose groove agent, I can’t find any new drumsets or any new beats. I have the newest update for cubase 8 artist, the newest version of groove agent 4.

Just bought it and it would not install on Mac os sierra. Any workarounds will be appreciated.
Thanks

Same here, bought both rock essentials and pop essentials and neither will install completely on groove agent SE 4. I can see the patterns in media bay but when I go to load a kit there is nothing there, no content. I don’t believe these kits work for the SE version.