Out now: Sounds of Soul for Retrologue

Steinberg presents to you the latest VST Sound Instrument Set for Retrologue. Celebrating over 400 new presets for the virtual-analog Retrologue synthesizer, this expansion pack boasts luscious synthesizer sounds heard predominantly in soul, disco, funk and R’n’B productions of the 1970s, the 2000s and the decades between.

Synthesizer programmer and sound designer Dave Polich created Sounds of Soul made to complement the large list of Retrologue presets.

Sounds of Soul is exclusively available as download through the Steinberg Online Shop.

READ MORE AND LISTEN TO AUDIO DEMOS

BUY NOW

Hi there,

The following link is of the ‘Sounds of Soul’ Presets for Retrologue that I purchased from your website:

On that link there are 3 Tracks of Demo Phrases from Sounds of Soul. On Track 2 on the 28 seconds mark to 39 seconds there is a phrase using a sound that I’m very interested in but cannot find. Could you please tell me which sound preset was used for this.

I am very new to Cubase 8.5 and have a problem. I purchased Sounds of Soul and installed it on my Mac Pro. I am unable to find the sounds of Sounds of Soul in Cubase 8.5. Do I have to activate this package? I did not get an activation code?
I am lost.
Help Help
Thanks for your help
Robert

Guys, trying to find the sound on the link below from the Sounds of Souls Demo Phrases among the presets. Could you please tell me which Preset was used.