Outputs volume & volume knob !

Hi !

I want to suggest one thing for a future update.

I use the first volume knob for my monitoring level (output 1-2 for main and 3-4 for second). When I Increase the level, outputs 1 to 8 are increased. But the problem is I use external hardware on output 5-6 (stereo compressor) and the level change in output 5-6 when I turn the volume knob.
So it will be Interesting to lock the outputs used for external gear in cubase. Lock but with a control on the level.
Without this, we need to fix the levels before starting cubase and use a hardware monitor controller (by the way, the control room in cubase is useless).

What do you think about this ?

In regards to the OUTPUT VOLUME KNOB: Is there a better way to control the MR816 i.e., recording vocals via the headphone volume and listening control. After recording, I listen to the mix with the MAIN VOLUME OUTPUT KNOB thru speakers.

The process seems to work the knob to often i.e., pushing and turning the knob from HEADPHONES to MAIN, pushing and turning the knob HEADPHONES to MAIN, pushing and turning the knob HEADPHONES to MAIN, YIKES!!! Does anyone have a better way? Sorry for the confusion as this is confusing. :confused: