Ozone 11 not appearing in Wavelab 12

For some reason I don’t see Ozone 11 on Wavelab 12.

On Izotope site I see that its not on supported host ( Wavelab 11 is and I can also see the plugin on 11 ). Does anyone else have this issue ??

Plug in Formats:
AAX, AU, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
Note: VST2 is no longer supported.

Supported hosts:
Logic Pro 10.7, Live 11, FL Studio 21, Pro Tools 2023, Cubase 12, Studio One 6, REAPER 6, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Audition, MASCHINE, Wavelab 11, Davinci Resolve 18, Nuendo 12, Reason 12.5.

Try this:

Ignored Plug-ins
Opens the Ignored Plug-ins dialog, where you can see plug-ins that were not loaded. This dialog allows you to prompt WaveLab Pro to rescan these plug-ins after restarting the application. This is faster than a full rescan.

1 Like

Hi
Yes Thank you.
It’s not there. I did checked it before.For some reason its just no there as well.

Click there to see if the plugins are in the search pathes.

Yes I did. Not there.

And now when I tried to direct it in a new path and relaunch wave lab not opening

Yes I did a mistake by trying to direct it in additional vet plug in folder, which I just click by mistake on the shared file , and it didn’t open. Like it shows license , Verified, and then nothing. So I had now to replace all the files which I got aside , now it’s scanning again all from scratch. Waiting to see it it will open and I do hope I don’t lose my settings

If it works for Wavelab 11, then use the same settings in WaveLab 12 and do a full rescan.

You can also try to copy /Users/YourName/Library/Preferences/Steinberg/WaveLab Pro 11/Cache/plugin-registry.txt

to

/Users/YourName/Library/Preferences/Steinberg/WaveLab Pro 12/Cache/plugin-registry.txt

1 Like

Yes I’ll try to do it as soon as it scan all the plugins and then I’ll see if it open. Then Ill try to replace the file and see

Thank you!

Ok. Thank you. I just deleted all the folders and put it back again and now I can also see the Izotope 11.
Thank you for your help!

1 Like