Ozone 9 and Tonal Balance crash in Nuendo 10.3

Hi there,
I’m experiencing constant crashes with iZotope’s Ozone 9 and Tonal Balance when loaded together in Nuendo 10.3 - same in Cubase 10.5. I tried in different DAWs and they work fine there. Did anyone experience something similar or have any suggestion? I already trashed the user preferences and reinstalled the plugin but nothing changed.
Thanks!

Hi,

Could you attach the crash/dmp file, please?

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

…nearly all my iztope-plugins do crash NU 10.3 (osx 10.15.5) here. they all work fine in wavelab 10.
the izotope-support suggested to work with the vst2-versions instead; but those are not recognized and blacklisted, and nuendo crashes when i try to unlist them. silence on izotope’s side since.
i’d have a longer list of crashdumps if interested.

added: seems to be memory- or/and dsp-load-related. from a certain amount of load on (maybe over 50% or so) and/or memory (lots of plugins and tracks), it crashes. nearly no problem with small projects. mostly with neutron 3, ozone 9 and RX-modules. i checked it with 32bits-processing too, no difference.

thanks,
benoit

Hi,

Please, provide last few *.crash files.

Slightly different but Ozone 9 advanced related.
Have just upgraded my OS and motherboard to Win 10, intel 5 and 16 gigs Ram (32 gigs tomorrow) running Nuendo 10.3 with Halion 6 and Halion SE. Have gone through the whole comp tidying up and deleting all 32 bit plug-ins (and all other VST instruments and FX), and everything is working fast and effortlessly, as is the Comp. Running like a dream.
The only problem is that Ozone 9 simply wont start. You select it from the insert list, the name pops up but the outline is red, and when you click it to open, edit or bypass, it just sits there frozen. If you open it in a stand-alone state it kicks up instantly, but as a nuendo insert, it just sits there looking at you. Nuendo, Halion and everything else works perfectly despite this insert graphic not working, but Ozone 9 just sits there outlined in red and doing nothing.
Have reinstalled Ozone twice, tidied up all the Computers VST folders and erased every VST2 plug-in, but no difference at all.
It doesn’t crash the program, it just seems to not work. I am using onboard serial licencing which shows in the Ozone downloader as working A OK. Am about to change to an ilok setup to see if that’s what is stopping it working. As it kicks up on its own in milliseconds, I suspect a licencing problem of some kind.
Contacted Ozone yesterday and no reply as yet. I am not a beginner by any means and this is really odd.
There is definitely something odd going on with Ozone 9 when it comes to Nuendo 10.3.