Padshop crashing Cubase 7 Elements

Hi, I don’t own Padshop but I’ve accidentally clicked on it a few times and when I do it asks if I want to register I always hit Cancel instead of Retry but PS won’t take no for an answer and instead of letting me go about my business shuts down the entire project. I like Cubase, will keep using it and even spent 25 bucks on Klanghaus yesterday but I feel as if this Padshop thing is almost a shakedown, like those viruses that pop up and want $59.95 to make them go away. I am guessing it’s me somehow since I did some searches and didn’t come up with anything. I looked at forums and people get irked if you don’t specify what gear you have. I don’t think it matters but I have a Macbook (OS 10.9.5.) a Komplete Audio 6, a Micro-Korg and a 1977 Rickenbacker bass. I’m wearing gray slippers, black sweat pants and a flannel shirt. Thank you one and all-

Me here. It just happened again.

Since you are wearing grey slippers I’m afraid there’s nothing we can do for you.

But I’ll tell you what: if you are willing to think about upgrading to blue slippers, yes, just to consider it, I will try to help you out:

You can disable Padshop (or any plugin) completely via the Plugin Information window. You get there through the Devices menu. Find the plugin and uncheck it in the leftmost field.

There. Now the ball is in your court.

Now that’s funny raaiight theuure

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one Steve and I really was laughing!! Oh and BTW Cheeto he is right about the plugin Information window

Best Regards

Dave