Padshop Pro in FL Studio 20.5.1 giving problems. Please help!

Hi,

Good day everyone. I am new to this forum and this my first post here.

I am Windows 10 Pro x64. I recently got and installed the latest version of Padshop Pro and it has been a pain so far. It is not working properly in FL Studio in that it opens fine, but when I change presets or something, the plugin GUI seems to crash and ultimately FL throws some error and then crashes itself. No sound comes out of Padshop Pro and then I have to quit and reopen FL. Occasionally, it crashes FL Studio when opening it. In short, the plugin is not usable in FL Studio.

Also, “add to plugin database (as favorites)” does not capture the plugin thumbnail. Instead, it captures a part of FL Studio GUI. This is strange, but the functional issue above is quite annoying.

Is anyone else facing this problem? Do you have a solution/tip?

Does anyone know where can I get older versions of Windows installer to give them a try?

Thanks in advance.

Hello!

I am on Windows 10 Pro x64 a couple of days and have the same problems with Padshop Pro. On Windows 7 Padshop Pro worked without any problem. Now Padshop doesnt work in FL Studio 20.6 and Studio One 4.6. It is really painful and annoying. In Studio One I cant drop to the playlist more than 3 instances of the plugin and, often, the big amount of interface just doesn`t appear(but still has sound).

I forgot to update here, but my problem recently got resolved. It was an issue with e-licenser. So, I updated to latest soft e-licenser, requested new activation code for Padshop (thanks to great support from Steinberg team) and then activated it again freshly on the soft e-licenser. Since then, Padshop is working is nicely so far in FL Studio and Windows 10. I don’t exactly remember about using it on 20.6, but I believe it should work without any problems.

Please note that I do not have the USB e-licenser.

Wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year! :slight_smile:

Thank you! It really helped.

And Happy New Year!