Page Number on the First Page

My publisher requires the page number to be displayed on the first page of the score. I attempted to adjust the settings in Layout Options (see attached screenshot).

However, I’m still having difficulties making page number 1 appear on the first page of music. I also attached a sample Dorico file in case someone could have a look. I welcome your feedback and suggestions. Thanks!
first-page-number.dorico (1.3 MB)

The First Master Page doesn’t have a text frame with the {@page@} token in the relevant corner, by default, so if you want one you’ll need to edit the Master Page yourself (or wait for someone more benevolent than me to do it for you).

I was going to add it, but I see you’ve not correctly created the master page; you’ve instead made edits to the layout itself, creating page overrides.

Unfortunately your layout work will be lost, but you need to remove all page overrides, then double-click on the master page to edit it there. The good news is that you’ll do it “the right way,” and that design can be preserved for future use on this project and other projects.

Thank you for your quick reply and for pointing me in the right direction!

Per your suggestion, I removed all
first-page-number_EDITED.dorico (1.3 MB)
layout page overrides and edited the master page. I’m still having difficulty inserting the first-page number. I tried to create a new frame in the top right corner (above the composer), but with no success.

I attached the edited dorico file in case you’d like to have a look. Thanks again for your help!

first-page-number_EDITED with page.dorico (1.4 MB)

Thank you!