panning problems !! scarlett 6i6... cubase 8 pro! help!!!

Hi guys…im new to cubase 8 pro…
i see a lot of panning problems here… i have the same

I have a scarlett 6i6 interface…with accompanying software… scarlett mix…the software and guide really does not help…its gibberish to me !!!

Anyway… when i try to pan anything… the following happens… pan hard left…volume is fully in the left speaker… go to centre position…its equally distributed …go to right and gradually it dissappears in the right speaker until nothing at hard right! this happens for both mono and stereo recordings… its driving me nuts… i suspect the problem maybe with the mix control for Scarlett…as I see others who had similar problems eventually marked their software mixer as the problem…
same happens to any file i import that has been created outside cubase…identical pan problems
when i play normal mp3 s thru windows media player…all is ok…
this happens with both panning options too… (combined or balanced)
Anyone running cubase thru a scarlett 6i6? maybe you could show me a screenshot of how you hAVE SET UP THE SOFTWARE MIXER? that would be a huge help
thanks in advance

Sorry I don’t have the same hardware but may I suggest that you make sure that your CB output is to a stereo out and not a mono out. That might cause this issue.

Regards :sunglasses:

Hey Prock…

yep…it seems my Scarlett mix software was not set up properly…i had simply to click S for stereo on both Daw outs… but really… whoever wrote the manual for that scarlettmix software needs shooting…seen nothing but complaints about it… its drivel…
cheers
N