Peculiar Synsophos.exe error message (Cubase Pro 9.0.2)

Hope everyone is bearing up and keeping well out there. I have not made any music for some months and I was just putting a few ideas together in a very basic 4 VSTi track project. After about 20-25mins I get the following error box appear (bearing in mind I am using Cubase Pro 9.0.2 and not Artist)

"Application “Cubase Artist 9” has caused the following error :

DCOM Connection to Program Synsophos.exe failed - Error : The object invoked has disconnected from its clients

Option : (OK button)

When I click the ok button it just flashes up the same message repeatedly numerous times
and yesterday it cleared and then crashed a couple of minutes later.

This has happened 3-4 times now when I try and work on this track. VSTi’s in session are Kick2, NI Razor, Trilian.

I am guessing this could somehow be Elicenser dongle/ authorization related, but not sure ?

Anyone have an idea of what could be causing this issue. I did try removing the dongle and putting into another USB slot but the same error is occuring. The dongle heart beat LED is on and “beating” as per normal. I updated a couple of VSTi synth to latest editions over those months… Parawave Rapid, Viper etc. but I am highly doubtful that this would cause such an error message. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Specs in sig remain unchanged.

So I had a little time to look into this and for future reference of others… found this info…

I checked the service was set to “Automatic” which it was and uninstalled and reinstalled after manually removing a few files as suggested and
looped a few bars for 25mins and it seemed to hold up without errors so with a bit of luck it has done the job. If not I will report back
in due course.

What is going on with this issue? I have it too and have not been able to fix it.
I have not been able to use Cubase for 6 months now and started using Mixbus.
Why does Steinberg sell software that you can’t use? Why don’t they fix this?

Did they fix this in the new release Cubase 11?